Occupational First Aid (OFA) + AED
SGD $280.00(Inclusive GST)
View Available Dates
- Recognise a medical emergency situation at a workplace
- Activate the appropriate emergency response system and follow the Emergency Action principles
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of identified emergencies, illnesses and injuries
- Perform the necessary and correct First Aid treatment to a casualty based on the emergency, illness and injury
- Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) with use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED) for adult victims.
- Duties and Responsibilities of First Aider
- Handling and Transportation of the Injured
- Management of Medical Emergencies
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation CPR + AED
- Circulatory System & Management of Bleeding
- Skeletal System, Fractures and Dislocations
- Occupational Eye Injuries
- Skin and Burn Injuries
- Respiratory System and Breathing Difficulties
- Legal Requirements from MOM
- Chemicals in the Workplace
- Accident Prevention
- Participants are required to submit their passport-sized photo (.jpeg) in digital format upon receiving the confirmation e-mail.
- Participants need to be able to read and understand basic English, equivalent to the ESS Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level 5 and above standards.
- No history of underlying medical heart and lung conditions.
- Must be physically fit with no pre-existing medical conditions such as knee, spinal or joints injury. Please consult your doctor before attending the course.
- Pregnant ladies are discouraged from undertaking the CPR practice due to safety reasons. In case of doubt, please consult your doctor.